Thursday, June 11, 2009

Realistic Sofa Ideas




*I LOVE this one from IKEA, especially because it's cheap ($550) and has lots of different pieces you can buy, like ottomans, chaises, etc. We need a piece in this size range because the living room is so tiny (like a gally room). The info is:
KARLSTAD
Sofa
$549 (shown with the Mader multicolor cover)
*Same sofa, but with the Sivik Dark Grey cover

I think I love the print the most because it's not too femine and would really look sharp with a nice gray or light blue on the wall. I mean really, what color wouldn't look nice with that? They also have a loveseat in this style that would run $529. I'm wondering if we could eventually get a couch and a loveseat and maybe have one with a print and the other a solid. I kind of hate when things get really matchy-matchy in a room. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment